Pick a plan that fits your Locals needs. We’ll also need a few items from you before we can start designing your website. Email is a great way to provide us with the necessary information and photos.
- Payment in Full – Per your project invoice. We accept Visa, MasterCard securely online and checks via U.S. Mail (Payment type is up to you!)
- Logos, Digital Photos & Information – Your website template will be constructed of images provided by you or your website delegate.DO NOT SUBMIT PHOTOS THAT WE CAN’T USE (i.e. “Thats not our Engine…”, “He doesn’t even work here anymore”, “That person doesn’t like being on the Union Website.”)
- Photos can be sent via Email or via Your Dropbox Account
- Photo format and size should be jpg, jpeg or gif, tiff and or eps. The larger the better!
- Logo – if your Local is without a logo, we can provide you with a suitable variation of the IAFF Logo.
- We will not gather, compile or provide photos, graphics or imagery for your project.
- Tell Us What You Like & Dislike – it’s helpful to know what you envision for your website. We recommend touring the web for other IAFF locals to get a good feeling of what others are doing including technical features, animations, and color themes.
- Shift Calendar – Your shift (platoon duty) calendar can be configured to match your department schedule. Please send your schedule (12 month calendar) for setup and verification.
We’re excited to get started on your website, so please call or email us with any questions that you may have about the development process.
Once your site has been deployed, we will provide you virtual training for you and/or your delegates. This is typically done via phone with all parties in front of a computer. This allows first hand training rather than just watching! We also have training videos which are great for follow up! Onsite training is available but includes time and travel expenses.
Training services are offered weekly and free to attend. Please see our schedule at https://www.unioncentrics.com/calendar for dates and times.
Find UnionCentrics on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/unioncentrics and be aware of news and latest system updates.