It’s time to redesign your website…
We know you’re incredibly busy and have little time to update your Local’s website. We’ve designed a new AUTOPILOT website system which updates without having to touch it!
Our new system is smartphone, tablet, and desktop friendly, and automatically publishes your Facebook Feed, Facebook Photos, Twitter and Instagram content directly through your website.
Our new system will also update meeting minutes and critical member documents without requiring you to log into your website, utilizing cloud-based storage like Google Drive, Dropbox or Microsoft OneDrive.
You will also be able to communicate with your members via email using MailChimp or Constant Contact, which includes real time monitoring and stats.
check out our DEMO WEBSITE
- Mobile Responsive template for desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile devices
- Website Encryption with SSL certificate https://www.
- Amazon AWS Monitored Website Hosting with SSD Hard drive storage
- Migration of existing member profiles into new site
- Migration of all existing file uploads to cloud based website integrated service
- Remote monitoring for site uptime by Pingdom.com
- Integrated Firewall and daily site scan. IP Blocking and traffic reporting
- Mobile App to manage site content
- Social Media automated content integration (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram API)
- Easy Content Management
- Content revision control as well as daily offsite cloud based backup with Amazon AWS S3 Cloud
- Scheduled content publish or expiration of content
- Secured Member Areas, unlimited sections and pages for tiered membership
- Message Board (public & private tiered level access based on membership)
- Photo Galleries, direct from social media channels or internal image galleries
- Youtube integration with responsive template ability
- Member Voting & Polling
- Broadcast email (Mailchimp or Constant Contact)*
- Broadcast Text Messaging
- Online Form Builder, build unlimited forms for event registration with payment option
- Document Library (cloud based via Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive)
- Events Calendar (or Google Calendar Integration)
- Live meeting or event broadcasting through secured website members section
*additional fees may apply based on number of email accounts.